This patented Philips technology makes your screen seem much wider—and your viewing experience more immersive— by projecting an extra wide glow from three-sides of the TV screen onto the surrounding wall. The color automatically adjusts to match the TV picture. Thanks to a wall-adaptive function, the color of the light is perfectly aligned with the TV picture, regardless of the wall color. You can customize the experience using various settings to suit your viewing preference.
Designed to deliver our most advanced flicker-free pictures with unrivaled sharpness and clarity. Each pixel that composes the picture is enhanced to better match the surrounding pixels. The result is a unique combination of sharpness, natural detail, vivid colors, superior contrast and smooth natural motion.
For picture movement that looks precise, smooth and natural, Philips created PMR—our standard for measuring moving image sharpness. Perfect Motion Rate is the combined result of our unique video processing, number of frames per second and refresh rate of each frame, perfection in dimming capabilities, and backlighting technology. A higher PMR number contributes to higher contrast and better motion clarity—which means a superior image for you.
Integrated Wi-Fi on your Philips Smart TV makes connecting to your home network quick and easy, allowing you to access a world of content or share wirelessly at home.
Explore the boundaries that lie beyond traditional TV. Rent and stream movies, videos, games and more, directly onto your TV from online video stores. Watch catch-up TV from your favorite channels and enjoy a rich selection of online apps with Smart TV. Connect to family and friends with Skype™ or social networking. Or... just browse the Internet!
Our totally intuitive remote control has all the usual perks like cursor keys, volume control and short cut buttons. And, for something extra, simply click and hold the OK key for easy navigation. The pointer operates as a mouse allowing you to point, click, and scroll easily onscreen. Flip this remote over and there’s a full keyboard for easy text entry on the other side! Best of all, our intelligent remote has gyroscopic sensors, so it knows up from down—which means you can text without worrying about changing channels.
Control your TV and record on the go without a remote control using one easy app. Transform your tablet or smart phone into a universal remote with all the options of your original remote plus extra features like text entry. The SimplyShare function beams content onto your TV. Push digital broadcast TV onto your devices using the Wi-Fi smart screen. Stay up to date by recording your favorite programs on-the-go using MyRemote recording. Simply flip through the content on the TV Program Guide to choose which shows to record and view later. A Smart TV deserves a truly smart app.
Watch what you want, where you want, when you want. Mirror the content on your devices and view it on the big screen. Share photos from your smartphone, laptop screen and more. Connections are easy to set up and the technology works across multiple devices.
Revolutionary floating glass design—inspire your interior
Our innovative sheet of glass panel redefines how you look at your TV—and how your TV looks. The gradient screen print flowing across the glass surface transitions from dark to light—accentuating the TVs floating effect. Lean it against a wall in a loft, amongst antiques in a farmhouse or hang it with modern art in a gallery—it’s always at home wherever it lives.
Cable sleeve streamlines TV cables into one clean bundle
Our single cable sleeve gathers all your cables into one neat bundle. The compact cable sleeve is designed to stay out of sight—contoured behind the TVs site lines to limit visual clutter.
DesignLine Smart Mount—all you need to mount your TV
Whether you choose to lean, hang or stand your new TV against your wall—there is one mounting solution to meet your needs. For interiors with hard floors, we’ve created the edge protector as a buffer between your floor and the glass panel. Not handy? Philips ingenious Simply Straight wall mounting solution means you don’t have to agonize over accurate measurements when hanging your TV—it intuitively finds the level every time.
* MyRemote app and related functionalities varies per TV model and country, as well as smart device model and OS. For more detail, please visit: www.philips.com/TV.
* Compatibility depends on wifi miracast certification Android 4.2 or later. For more details please refer to your device documentation.
* For smart TV app, visit www.philips.com/TV to discover the services offering in your country
* USB recording for digital channels only, recordings may be limited by broadcast copy protection (CI+). Country and channel restrictions may apply.
* Philips TV camera (PTA317) is sold separately.
* Parents should monitor their children during 3D viewing and ensure they do not experience any discomfort as mentioned above. Watching 3D is not recommended for children under 6 years of age as their visual system is not fully developed yet.
* The TV supports DVB reception for 'Free to air' broadcast. Specific DVB operators may not be supported. An up to date list can be found in the FAQ section of the Philips support website. For some operators Conditional Access and subscripction are required. Contact your operator for more information.
* Software upgrade required for HbbTV, Multiroom client and server, Netflix and myRemote app.
* Energy consumption in kWh per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
* EPG and actual visibility (up to 8 days) is country and operator dependent.