Please follow the steps below to be able to switch on your Philips Marathon Vacuum Cleaner:
- Unplug your Philips Marathon Vacuum Cleaner
- Remove the filter cylinder unit from the bucket of the appliance
- Make sure the filter cylinder has been fitted properly in the filter cylinder case; It must lock into place with a click
- Insert the filter cylinder unit back into the bucket
- Firmly close the appliance; The cover must close with a click
- Insert the mains plug properly into the wall socket
You can find more information in the user manual. If the above solution did not help to solve your problem, please contact us for further assistance.