Your appliance will make the outside call when:
- Device is connected to an analogue outside line.
- No other phones/answer/fax machines are connected to this outside line.
- Device is set to “dialer mode”.
- Microphone sensitivity is set correctly.
- Baby is crying for a minimum of 5-7 seconds during a 10 sec period, to meet the threshold.
NOTE: when the mic sensitivity is set too low and/or the position of the unit is not close enough to the baby, the device does not activate the outside call as the minimum threshold of 5-7 sec continuous baby sounds is not met.