To switch on Direct record:
- Press the 'TUNER' button, then the 'SYSTEM MENU' button on the remote control.
- Press the cursor down button to PREFERENCES and press the cursor right button.
- Press the cursor down button to DIRECT RECORD.
- Press the cursor right button to select ON or OFF.
- Press the 'SYSTEM MENU' button to exit the menu.
To Start recording with REC/OTR button:
- Switch the recorder to standby
- Press the 'REC/OTR' button to start the recording.
- Select the program number on the TV set from which you want to make the recording.
- To stop the recording press and hold the red function button for 5 seconds.NOTE:
- You can only stop the recording when the on screen display is activated. Press the 'INFO+' button to activate the on screen display.
- If you don't hold the red button for long enough it will erase the recording again.
To transfer the recording from the hard disk to a recordable DVD+R(W) disk:
- Insert a recordable DVD+R (W) disk.
- Press the 'BROWSER HDD' button.
- Press cursor up/down to select a recorded section on your HDD.
- Press the green button 'ARCHIVE' to start copying the disk.