- Extra air holes let your baby's skin breathe
- 9 out of 10 babies accept our pacifiers*
- Designed for natural oral development
- Made at our award-winning site in the UK
- No 1 global pacifier brand
- For hygiene reasons, replace pacifiers after 4 weeks of use
- Our range supports moms and babies at every development stage
- Tested online with 100 moms, UK 2012
- 2014 Manufacturer of the Year
Extra air holes let your baby's skin breathe
Skin needs to breathe, especially your little one's. Our shield has 6 air holes for extra airflow, designed to reduce skin irritation.
9 out of 10 babies accept our pacifiers*
Babies know what they like! We asked moms how their little ones respond to Philips Avent nipples and 9 out of 10 babies accept our pacifiers.*
Designed for natural oral development
Our collapsible silicone nipple has a symmetrical shape that respects your baby's palate, teeth and gums as he or she grows.
Made at our award-winning site in the UK
You can be sure that your little one's comfort is in good hands. This pacifier was made at our award-winning site in the UK.*
Security handle for easy removal
Our security handle lets you easily remove your baby’s pacifier at any time. Even little hands can grab it!
Snap-on cap helps keep your baby's pacifier clean
When the pacifier isn't in use, simply snap on the cap before storing to keep the nipple safe and clean.
Easy to sterilize for extra hygiene
Keeping your little one's Soothies and pacifiers clean is easy. Simply put them in your sterilizer or submerge in boiling water.
|Freeflow pacifier||2 pcs|
|Safety ring handle||Yes|
|Easy to clean||Yes|
|Can be sterilized||Yes|
Do you own this product?Register your product