Shaver series 5000
- Replacement heads for Shaver Series 5000 & 6000
- Blades raise then cut long and short hairs for a fast shave
- Super Lift & Cut Action lifts hairs to cut comfortably close
- Replace your shaving heads in just two steps
Replacement heads for Shaver Series 5000 & 6000
SH50 replacement heads are compatible with Shaver series 5000 (S5xxx), Shaver series 6000 (S6xxx) and PowerTouch (PT8xx).
Blades raise then cut long and short hairs for a fast shave
Get a shave that’s fast and close. Our MultiPrecision blades raises and cuts all hairs and remaining stubble – all in a few strokes.
Super Lift & Cut Action lifts hairs to cut comfortably close
Shave closer with the dual-blade Super Lift & Cut action. The first blade raises each hair while the second blade comfortably cuts below skin level, for really smooth results.
Replace your shaving heads in just two steps
The latest Philips shavers have an inbuilt replacement reminder in the form of a shaving unit symbol. This symbol will light up and indicate you when to replace shaving heads.
Easy to replace shaving heads
1. Open the shaver by pressing the "release" button; 2. Remove the retaining rings by turning them counterclockwise; 3. Take out the old shaving heads and carefully insert replacements; check that the heads align exactly in the setting; 4. Replace the retaining rings and secure them by turning the lock clockwise; 5. When you close the shaving head properly, you will hear it click into place.
Reset your shaver after replacing shaving heads
After replacing shaving heads, you can reset the replacement reminder by pressing the on/off button for more than 7 seconds. Otherwise, replacement trigger will turn off automatically after 9 successive shaves.
Reset your shaver to new
To get back to 100% performance, replace your shaving heads every 2 years.
|Fits product type||
Shaver series 5000 (S5xxx)
PowerTouch (PT8xx, PT7xx)
AquaTouch (AT8xx, AT7xx)
Shaver Series 6000 (S6xxx)
|Shaving heads per packaging||3|
|Usage||Use cleaning spray HQ110|