From pumpkin soup to healthy smoothies, a Philips hand held blender is one of the small kitchen appliances that makes cooking easy. See our hand blender recipes.
Servings 4, Preparation time 45 min., Cooking time: 25 min.
- 4 medium potatoes (400 g), peeled and cut into small pieces
- Canola oil
- 100 g (4 oz) cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp chopped fried shallots
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1–2 tsp salt, or to taste
- White pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1. Boil the potatoes until just fork tender.
- 2. Use the potato masher accessory to puree the potatoes with the hand blender. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- 3. Place the pureed potatoes into a mixing bowl, mix in the cooked chicken and fried shallots, chopped parsley, salt and pepper and mix well. Form into flat patties.
- 4. Fry over low heat in canola oil until golden brown.