Your recorder has two options to adjust time and date:
- Adjust the time and date manually
- Adjust the time and date automatically via one of the received channels
Because your recorder only has an analog tuner and most countries have stopped analog TV broadcasts, you may not be able to use the automatic update function.
Proceed as follows to set the correct time and switch off the automatic time update:
- Press HOME
- Select [Settings] and press OK.
- Select [System] > [Clock Setting], then press > .
- Select [Manual] and press OK.
- Enter the correct time and date, and press OK to confirm.
- Select [Auto] (Enable/disable automatic time/date setting) and press OK.
- Select [Off] and press OK.
- Press the blue[Exit] button to exit the menu.