Make it a bundle and save Make it a bundle and get 1 item for free
All your needs covered in one purchase
Choose one of the following: Choose one of the following products:
Healthier air for your organization
With 99.9% virus and aerosols removal (1)
Purifies rooms up to 158 m2
610 m3/h clean air rate (CADR)
HEPA & Active carbon filters
Connected with Clean Home+ app
Fast purification suitable for spaces of up to 158 m2
360 degree airflow circulation effectively covers spaces up to 158 m2 and distributes clean air in every corner of the room. This boosts clean air delivery to 610 m3/hr CADR. It cleans 20m2 in only 5min (3).
Independently tested to effectively remove aerosols
One form of virus transmission is through suspended aerosols. An independent German study showed that Philips air purifiers cleaned 90% of aerosols in a 30m2 classroom of 27 students in just 30 minutes (4).
Filters 99.97% particles as small as 0.003 microns
3-layer filtration with NanoProtect HEPA, active carbon filter and pre-filter captures 99.97% of ultra-fine particles as small as 0.003 microns (5). This means you are safe from PM2.5, bacteria, pollen, dust or pet dander. Certified by the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation.
Smart sensors for intelligent purification
Scans the air 1000x a second to detect ultra fine-particles and gas. Reports the air quality in real time, and intelligently chooses the right speed for your home (in auto mode).
Thoroughly tested for quality you can trust
Philips purifiers go through 170 mandatory and strict inspection tests before releasing from factory. They are subjected to rigorous life and durability tests, for continuous operation 24/7.
Ultra-quiet operation for minimum disturbance
In Sleep mode, display lights are dimmed, and the purifier operates in near silence.
Low energy consumption
Thanks to its energy efficient design, the air purifier runs at max. 60 W power. This is equivalent to one standard light bulb.
Air quality display
See the real-time air quality in your home at a glance. The display shows the level of allergens and PM2.5 in numerical form, as well as with an intuitive color ring.
Track and control with the app
Control your air purifier and check the air quality in your home anytime, anywhere with the Clean Home+ app. Setting-up air purifier requires a WPA2 or 3 network. Enterprise networks are not supported.
Auto mode and 4x manual speed settings
Run your product in intelligent automatic mode or choose from 4x speed levels: Night, Speed 1, 2 and Turbo – to be fully in control of the airflow and sound level.
Smart filter status indicator
The air purifier displays the remaining life of your filter, and notifies you when it needs replacement, for easy maintenance.
(1) Microbial Reduction Rate Test conducted at Airmid Health group Ltd. tested in a 28.5m3 test chamber contaminated with airborne influenza A(H1N1). An air purifier by itself does not protect against Covid-19, but can be part of plan to protect yourself and your family (US Environmental Protection
(2) Microbial Reduction Rate Test at external lab, in a test chamber contaminated with avian coronavirus (IBV) aerosols, with Philips HEPA NanoProtect filter.
(3) Calculated using its Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 520 m3/h, assuming 2.4m height of room.
(4) Testing mobile air purifiers in a school classroom: Reducing the airborne transmission risk for SARSCoV-2 Joachim Curtius, Manuel Granzin, Jann Schrod medRxiv 2020.10.02.20205633
(5) From the air that passes through the filter, tested with NaCl aerosol by iUTA according to DIN71460-1.
(6) The recommended service life for the device is based on a theoretical calculation of the average annual regional values ??of harmful air particles outdoors and daily use of the air purifier for 16 hours in automatic mode.
By clicking on the link, you will be leaving the official Royal Philips ("Philips") website. Any links to third-party websites that may appear on this site are provided only for your convenience and in no way represent any affiliation or endorsement of the information provided on those linked websites. Philips makes no representations or warranties of any kind with regard to any third-party websites or the information contained therein.