I cannot hear the sound from my headphones connected to my Philips TV
Published on 2016-12-29
There is a headphones volume setting in the TV menu, which is used to adjust the headphones volume independent of the volume control for the TV loudspeaker.
If the headphones volume is set to minimum, you will not be able to hear sound from the headphones.
To adjust the headphones volume, do the following:
- Press the [Home] button on the remote control to access the home menu
- Use the cursor button to select [Setup] and press the [OK] button to confirm
- Press the cursor [Down] to select [Sound] and press the cursor [Right]
- Press the cursor [Down] to select [Headphone Volume] and press the cursor [Right]
- Press the cursor [Right] to adjust the headphones volume to suit your preferences
- Press the [Back] button to exit the menu
When you have set the headphones volume to an audible level and there is still no sound from the headphones, try the headphones on another device.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.