No or poor sound from my Philips Key player
The problem with poor sound quality or no sound may be associated with the following:
- The Pause mode of the unit may be activated. If so, de-activate Pause by pressing Play again.
- The connections to the headphone may be loose or the headphone jack could be dirty. Check and clean the connections.
- The Volume is set to low. If so, adjust the volume level.
- Keep the set away from active mobile phones
- First use and Installation / Download (1)
- Software and Firmware (1)
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.