Hook up your PSA with the PC via the supplied USB cable. Launch the version of Musicmatch® Jukebox installed from the supplied CD ROM or from the Philips support site.
For Musicmatch Jukebox version 8.0
- Click File->Portable in the MUSIC CENTER to open the PORTABLE DEVICE MANAGER. Your PSA in the PORTABLE DEVICE MANAGER will be displayed under the Attached Portable Devices folder. If it is not, then right click that folder and select Add Portable Device Plug-in to install the correct Nike plug-in and click the picture, the plug-in will install automatically.
- You may now drag and drop your selected tracks from saved playlists or My library in Musicmatch® Jukebox onto the Philips MassStorage Disc USB Device icon under the Attached Portable Devices folder.
- Check the download status from the track progress bar. After tracks have been transferred to your Nike PSA player, click Eject on the PORTABLE DEVICE MANAGER.
For Musicmatch Jukebox version 9.0
- Click the Portable Device on the left to open the Portable Device Manager.
- Click the Add button to search for tracks, Playlists, or to browse your computer. Once the desired tracks have been found, highlight the tracks or playlists and click Add. Alternatively you can also click the Sync button to add all tracks from the Library or from specific playlists to your portable device.
- Once the transfer is completed, close the Musicmatch® Jukebox.
- Click on the removal icon on the task tray to stop and eject the jukebox. When a message appears saying the USB device can now be safely removed from the system, click OK.
- Unplug the Jukebox from the PC and enjoy the music on your PSA.