The charging plug of my Philips SmartClean does not fit
Published on 20 March 2023
If the charging plug of your SmartClean system is not fitting, the troubleshooting tips below may help you find a solution.
We recommend you follow the steps in the order listed below. In between steps, check to see if the issue is resolved before moving to the next.
There is only one way to connect the charger plug to the SmartClean system. Make sure to connect the plug to the correct angle. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Remove the cartridge from the SmartClean system.
- Tilt your SmartClean unit so that it is at a 45-degree angle.
- Connect the plug in the given space.
- Place the cartridge back.
- Turn on the SmartClean system.
Always ensure to use the original charger that came with the SmartClean system.
- If none of these tips help, your SmartClean system may be damaged internally. We recommend that you request a repair or exchange.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.