Participation in the “Philips World Oral Health Day 2022 “Philips Zoom” Lucky Draw Contest” (“Promotion”) shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions herein (these “Terms and Conditions”).
1. The promoter is Philips Electronics Pte Ltd of 622 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh Singapore 319763 (“Promoter”).
2. The Promotion commences at 9.00am SGT on 1st March 2022 and ends 10.00pm SGT on 31st March 2022 (“Purchase Period”). The duration of the Promotional Period shall not be extended except as notified by the Promoter.
Eligibility and Participation
3. This Promotion is valid for all purchases of Philips Sonicare products in the category of Oral Healthcare (“Eligible Products”) made during the Purchase Period at any participating Singapore retail and online stores carrying Philips Sonicare products. Please check in-store for more information.
4. “Philips Zoom” Lucky Draw Participation:
a) With a minimum spend of $300 and above in a single receipt, you
are entitled 1 chance to participate in the “Philips Zoom” Lucky Draw
c) “Philips Zoom” Lucky Draw Prizes to be won:
- 25 winners: Philips Zoom Whitening Treatment (Initial Dentist consultation included prior to whitening treatment, terms and conditions apply)
d) The above minimum spend amounts (“Minimum Spend”) must be evidenced with a single original receipt from any participating Singapore retail or online stores. Combinations of receipts will not be accepted for this Promotion. This Promotion is available for the Purchase Period, in addition to any other existing promotions by the Promoter.
e) Purchases of Philips Audio and Video, TVs, Lighting, Peripherals and Accessories, DECT phones and Monitors, Kitchen Appliances, Floor Care, Garment Care, Air, Coffee, Male grooming, Beauty and AVENT products are not included in this Promotion and will not be taken into consideration towards calculation of Minimum Spend.
f) To be eligible to participate in the “Philips Zoom” Lucky Draw Contest under the Promotion, individuals must have purchased an EligibleProduct from a participating Singapore retail or online store during the Purchase Period. For the avoidance of any doubt, internet sales via auction sites like eBay, unauthorized vendor or similar are excluded from this offer. Trade seconds products are excluded.
g) Participation of “Philips Zoom” Lucky Draw Contest can be done via the online contest portal, which can be accessed via the QR code printed on the in-store promotional materials or via the link https://www.dtcworld.com/rewards/philips-lucky-draw-contest/. More details can be found on the online contest portal.
h) All Philips “Philips Zoom” Lucky Draw Contest entries are to be submitted by 8 April 2022, 2359hrs via the online portal. The draw will be conducted on 22 April 2022 by DTC World Corporation Pte Ltd at 7 Gambas Crescent #05-24 S(757087) at 1000hrs and all winners will be contacted within 10 working days, by 1 May 2022, 2359hrs.
i) All “Philips Zoom” Lucky Draw Contest winners will be notified via SMS and issued a “Redemption Letter” via mail, which will include further information pertaining to the redemption of the Philips Zoom whitening treatment
For more information, please contact Philips customer service team here.
Any dispute shall be determined by Philips in its sole discretion and all decisions made shall be deemed final and conclusive.
5. (a) The Promotion is only opened to individuals who are Singapore residents of 18 years old and above (“Claimant”). Corporations, companies, body corporate bodies, groups, organizations and any other corporate bodies and non-corporate bodies are not eligible to participate.
(b) Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and of Promoter’s retail partners and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Immediate families mean any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
6. The Promoter reserves at any time, to verify the validity of Claims and Claimants (including a Claimant’sidentity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Claimant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, for tampering with the Claim process, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. These Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Promoter at its discretion.
8. All visuals are for illustration purposes only.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in price of the Eligible Product(s) from other suppliers.
10. Any tax liability arising as a result of purchasing any Eligible Product(s) is the responsibility of the Customer.
11. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration in relationto the Promotion.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to bereceived by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Customer’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
13. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AND RELEASE: In consideration for the Promoter accepting the Customer’s participation in the Promotion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Customer releases and forever discharges the Promoter from all claims that Customer may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any Customer’s participation in this Promotion. Customer indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter to the extent permitted by law in respect of any claim by any person, arising as a result of or in connection with Customer’s participation in the Promotion. For the purposes of this clause, claim(s) means and includes any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, penalty, cost or expense however arising.
15. The Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The Eligible Philips Products purchased must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter and Koninkljke Philips Electronics N.V ("Philips") (including their respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
18. Any costs incurred by a Customer associated withentering the Promotion and/or purchasing the Eligible Philips Products, including accessing the Philips’ website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Eligible Philips Products are the sole responsibility of Customer.
19. Headings and subheadings are inserted for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret the text of these Terms and Conditions in any way adverse to an interpretation in favour of the Promoter.
20. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the participation and the conduct of the Promotion.