On a Wi-Fi G network, the Wi-Fi MediaConnect performance can be affected by the following factors:
- The number of neighboring wireless networks. When there are many other wireless networks, they can interfere with your network and reduce the bandwidth for transmission
- The distance between the router and your PC and TV
- The type of walls between the router and your PC and TV
- The use of two wireless connections (PC to router and TV to router)
- The frequency band (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz)
For better performance, use a Wi-Fi N network.