Broccoli And Stilton Soup
This smooth blended vegetable soup with blue cheese is great for a dinner party starter or a comfortable meal.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 0 minutes, Cooking time: 23 minutes
- 425 g broccoli
- 100 g chopped spring onions
- 650 ml vegetable stock
- 25g Stilton cheese, crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper & salt
- extra Stilton cheese, croutons and olive oil, to garnish
- Trim the broccoli and cut into small florets. Place the ingredients into the soup maker, close the lid and press the cream soup program.
- When the soup is ready, open the lid and pour into bowls.
- Top the soup with some crumbled Stilton or croutons. Grind over some black pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil.