Participationin the Philips Members’ Exclusive Sale (“ is deemed to be an acceptance of the terms and conditions herein (these “Terms and Conditions”).
1. The promoter for the Promotion is Philips Electronics Pte Ltd of 622 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319763 319763 (“Promotional”)
2. The ‘Philips Members’ Exclusive Sale’ promotion commences of at 12 00 am 10 January 2023 and ends 11 59 pm 30 January 2023 SGT (“Promotional Period”)
Eligibility and Participation
3. This Promotion is valid for all purchases of Philips Personal Healthcare products in the category of Male Grooming, Beauty, Oral Healthcare and Mother Child care (“Eligible Products”) made during the Purchase Period at online stores carrying Philips Personal Healthcare products.
4. Other discounts/gifts with purchase/promotions/vouchers, including Philips Birthday Promotion, Welcome voucher is not applicable to this Promotion.
5. Products eligible for this Promotion are listed on the Philips’ promotion page https://www.philips.com.sg/c-e/shop/cny2023.html (“Promotion Page”). Discount only applies to models listed in the Promotion Page (collectively referred to as “Eligible Philips Products” and each an “Eligible Philips Product”)
6. The Promotion Code may be used by Customer for the purchase of the Eligible Philips Products on Promotion Page https://www.philips.com.sg/c-e/shop/cny2023.html until 30 January 2023.
a)Free shipping for all purchases, including the discount of the Promotion Code(s) s)(and including GST) Self pick up option is not available
b)Promotion Code(s) are not transferable or redeemable for cash and/or credit
c)Promotion Code(s) cannot be used for sales items and/ or with any other promotions/ vouchers unless expressly stated otherwise
d)The Promoter is not required to provide any vouchers, discounts, credits, cash or any other form of compensation for discontinued or cancelled Promotion Code(s)
e)Purchases using Promotion Code(s) will not be entitled to any free items or premium indicated on promotion ribbons
f)There shall be no reselling or trading of the Philips products purchased at the Philips Members’ Private Saleg)Maximum of 5 quantities per item is allowed per order
7. The promotion code is only valid until 11 59 pm 30 January 2023. Incomplete orders and orders received after 30 January 2023 11 59 pm SGT will be deemed invalid and will not be processed PromotionCode(s) provided shall not apply retrospectively to orders placed prior to the Promotional Period
8. Products entitled to such discount will be listed on Promotion page All purchase of the Eligible Philips Products by Customer shall be subject to Philips’ general terms and conditions of sale toconsumers at https://www.philips.com.sg/shop/termsAndConditions (“ General Ts&Cs")
9. Purchases of Philips Audio and Video, TVs, Lighting, Peripherals and Accessories, DECT phones and Monitors, Kitchen Appliances, Floor Care, Garment Care, Air and Coffee products are not included in this Promotion and will not be taken into consideration.
10 .The Promoter reserves the right to modify or cancel any order or revoke the use of any Promotion Code(s) for any reason including suspicious or fraudulent activities, misuse of the Promotion Code(s)or breach of these Terms and Conditions, without incurring any liability The decision as to the right to use of the Promotion Code(s) will be at the complete discretion of the Promoter and nocorrespondence will be entered.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in price of the Eligible Philips Product(s) from other suppliers.
12. Any tax liability arising as a result of purchasing any Eligible Philips Product(s) is the responsibility of the Customer.
13. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or anyother causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion todisqualify any individual who tampers with the process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion,defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration in relation to the Promotion
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of anyemail to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Customer’s or anyother person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
15. CAUTION ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE AVIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENTPERMITTED BY LAW.
16. LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AND RELEASE In consideration for the Promoter accepting the Customer’s participation in the Promotion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Customer releases and foreverdischarges the Promoter from all claims that Customer may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any Customer’s participation in this Promotion Customer indemnifies andholds harmless the Promoter to the extent permitted by law in respect of any claim by any person, arising as a result of or in connection with Customer’s participation in the Promotion For the purposes of thisclause, claim(s) means and includes any action, suit, proceeding, claim, demand, damage, penalty, cost or expense however arising.
17. The Promoter's decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered, including in the event of a dispute The Eligible Philips Products purchased must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter and Koninklijke Philips Electronics N V Philips ")")(including their respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludesall liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. Any costs incurred by a Customer associated with entering the Promotion and/or purchasing the Eligible Philips Products, including accessing the Philips’ website, telephone enquiries in relation to the EligiblePhilips Products are the sole responsibility of Customer.
21. Headings and subheadings are inserted for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret the text of these Terms and Conditions in any way adverse to an interpretation in favour of the Promoter.
22. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the participation and the conduct of the Promotion.