Use an HDMI cable to connect the TV to HTS.
1) Switch the TV and the HTS off.
2) Connect the HDMI cable from the HDMI OUT connection on the HTS to the HDMI connection of the TV.
3) Switch the TV and the audio system on.
4) Play a disc on the HTS.
5) The TV will automatically switch to the HDMI input if:
- The HTS is HDMI CEC compliant and activated
- The EasyLink feature on the TV need to set to [ON] mode in the [Setup] > [TV settings] > [EasyLink] > [EasyLink] menu
6) If the TV did not switch to the HDMI input, ensure that the EasyLink feature on the TV and HTS is activated.
7) If your HTS is not HDMI CEC compliant, manually switch the TV to the HDMI device with the [Source] button on the remote control. Alternatively, you may add the new device(s) to the home menu and select the device via the home menu.
8) If you do not wish to hear the sound from the TV:
- Press the [Volume Down] button on the TV remote control to turn the TV's volume down or press the [Mute] button on the remote control to mute the TV loudspeaker
- Adjust the volume on the HTS to hear the audio from the HTS loudspeakers