Peanut butter, banana and flax smoothie
Rich and nutty, this smoothie is another breakfast favorite. Peanut butter adds protein, flax seed increases the fiber content – and banana helps make the smoothie wonderfully thick. Almond milk and yoghurt are a good source of Omega3 fatty acid and high in unsaturated fats.
- 120 mL (1/2 c) vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 125 g (3/4 c) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1. Place ingredients in beaker.
- 2. Blend using the blender bar.
- 3. Enjoy!