Ideal for an afternoon pick-me-up. This smoothie gets its green from the young leaves of baby spinach. Frozen peach slices help to thicken the smoothies. And fresh ginger adds a refreshing tangy zing! This smoothie is an excellent source of vitamin K, dietary fiber, vitamin A and C – plus potassium.
- 100g (1 c) lightly packed baby spinach
- 1 tsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- 450 g (2 c) frozen sliced peaches
- 2 tsp honey
- 300 mL (1 1/4 c) water
- 1. Place ingredients in beaker.
- 2. Blend using the blender bar.
- 3. Enjoy!