Your TV only has an SPDIF (Digital audio output) coaxial connection and does not have an analog audio out (red and white) cinch connection. The audio system must have an SPDIF coaxial input in order to work with the TV.
Follow these steps to connect the devices:
1) Switch the TV and the audio system off.
2) Connect the audio system according to the above solution.
3) Switch the TV on and the audio system will automatically wake-up from standby if:
- The audio system is HDMI CEC compliant with EasyLink autostart functionality and activated
- The EasyLink feature on the TV needs to be set to [Setup] > [TV settings] > [EasyLink] > [TV speakers] menu
- The audio system and TV are connected via a HDMI cable
4) If your audio system does not have the EasyLink autostart feature, manually switch the audio system on and select the input on the audio system to which the TV is connected.
5) Select a TV channel.
6) Adjust the volume on the audio system to hear the sound from the speakers of the audio system.
7) If you do not wish to hear the sound from the TV, press the volume down button on the remote control to turn the TV's volume down or set to the [Setup] > [TV settings] > [EasyLink] > [TV speakers] menu.
8) You can also use the TV remote control to adjust the volume on the audio system if:
- Your source is HDMI CEC compliant with system audio control functionality and activated
- The source and TV are connected via an HDMI cable