From pumpkin soup to healthy smoothies, a Philips hand held blender is one of the small kitchen appliances that makes cooking easy. See our hand blender recipes.
Servings 10 persons, Preparation time 25 minutes, Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 100g (1 c) flour
- 100g (1/2 c) butter
- 200g (3/4 c) water
- 200g (4 large) eggs
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 240mL (1 c) milk
- 240mL (1 c) heavy cream
- 1. Combine package of instant vanilla pudding mix with 240mL (1 c) cold milk in a bowl. Beat together with double pudding mix with 240mL (1 c) cold milk in a bowl. Beat together with double mixer accessory for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate to set for at least 5 min.
- 2. Whip the heavy cream using the whisk or double mixer accessory. Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate.
- 3. In a large pot, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Over medium heat, stir in a rolling boil. Over medium heat, stir in flour and salt. Stir vigorously until dough forms a ball in center of pan. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl and let stand 5 minutes. Using the double mixer accessory, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Drop by tablespoonful, 5 cm/2 in apart, onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4. Bake for 25 minutes at 425 °F (218° C) until golden brown. Centers should be dry.
- 5. When the cream puffs are cool, either split and fill them with the pudding mixture, or use a pastry bag to pipe the pudding into the puffs.