My Philips food processor will not switch on
Published on 2021-11-14
- Make sure that you have plugged in the device properly.
- Check if you have assembled the bowl/screw cap or the jar and the lid correctly. You will hear a “Click” when it is assembled correctly.
- Check if you have completely closed the lid the bowl resp. the screw cap.
- Product Usage and Results (1)
- Parts and Accessories (4)
- Cleaning and Maintenance (1)
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.