Kneading accessory/blade of my Philips food processor fails to turn
Updated on 2021-11-14
- Make sure the kneading accessory or the blade unit is assembled properly onto the drive unit
- Also make sure the food processor bowl and the lid are assembled properly, you will hear a “Click” when it is assembled correctly
- Product Usage and Results (1)
- Parts and Accessories (4)
- Cleaning and Maintenance (1)
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.