Anti-colic baby bottle
- Anti-colic valve proven to reduce colic*
- 60% less fussing at night*
- Ribbed texture prevents collapse for uninterrupted feeding
- Teat shape designed for secure latch
- 0% BPA, following EU regulation 10/2011
- At 2 weeks of age, babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed less colic, and significantly less fussing at night compared to babies fed with another competitor bottle.
- Teat design proven to prevent teat collapse and associated air ingestion and feeding interruptions.
- What colic is, and how it affects babies? Colic is caused in part by swallowing air while feeding, which creates discomfort in a baby’s digestive system. Symptoms include crying and fussing.
Anti-colic valve proven to reduce colic*
Our anti-colic valve is designed to keep air away from your baby's tummy to reduce colic and discomfort. As your baby feeds, the valve integrated into the teat flexes to allow air into the bottle to prevent vacuum build up and vents it towards the back of the bottle. It keeps air in the bottle and away from baby’s tummy to help reduce colic and discomfort.
60% less fussing at night*
Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle reduces fussing. Babies fed with Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles experienced 60% less fussing at night, than babies fed with a competitor’s anti-colic bottle.*
Ribbed texture prevents collapse for uninterrupted feeding
The teat shape allows secure latch and the ribbed texture helps prevents teat collapse for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding.
Easy to clean and assemble with few parts
Our Anti-colic bottle has few parts for quick and simple assembly.
Easy to hold
The unique bottle shape makes this bottle easy to hold and grip in any direction.
Wide neck bottle with rounded corner for easy cleaning
With its wide neck and rounded corners, our bottle is easy to clean quickly and thoroughly. Ease of cleaning helps to ensure more hygienic feeding.
Compatible range from breastfeeding to cup
Mix and match our breast pump, bottle and cup parts, and create the product that works for you, when you need it!
This bottle is BPA free
Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle is made of BPA free material (PP).
Different teat flow rates available
The Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle range offers different teat flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth. Remember that age indications are approximate as babies develop at different rates. All teats are available in twin packs: Newborn, Slow, Medium, Fast and Variable Flow, and Thick feed.
|Baby bottle||1 pcs|
Dishwasher & microwave safe
Easy to assemble
Easy to clean
Easy to hold
|Anti-colic valve||designed to reduce air ingestion|
|Teat||Easy latch on, Ribbed texture prevents teat collapse, Proven anti-colic system|
|Ease of use||
easy to clean and assemble
4 pieces for easy assembly