ultra soft pacifier
- Soft, flexible shield for fewer skin marks & less irritation
- Rounded shield for extra comfort every day
- Extra air holes let your baby's skin breathe
- 98% of babies accept ultra soft textured silicone nipples*
- Developed with healthcare professionals and moms
- 2016-2017 US consumer tests show an average of 98% teat acceptance of the textured Philips Avent teat used in our ultra air and ultra soft soothers
- 2014 Manufacturer of the Year
- For hygiene reasons, replace pacifiers after 4 weeks of use
- No 1 global pacifier brand
- Our range supports moms and babies at every development stage
- 85% of moms surveyed perceive this pacifier feels softer than eight comparable models of other leading brands, independent research, USA, Feb 2017
Soft, flexible shield for fewer skin marks & less irritation
Delicate skin needs extra care. Our FlexiFit technology lets this shield follow the natural curves of your baby's face for a comfortable fit. Your little one will experience fewer skin marks and less irritation.
Rounded shield for extra comfort every day
Our rounded shield minimizes pressure for comfortable soothing that's gentle on your little one's cheeks.
Extra air holes let your baby's skin breathe
Skin needs to breathe, especially your little one's. Our shield has 6 air holes for extra airflow, designed to reduce skin irritation.
98% of babies accept ultra soft textured silicone nipples*
Babies know what they like! We asked moms how their little ones respond to our textured silicone nipples and 98% said that their baby accepts the Philips Avent ultra soft pacifiers.
Textured, silky nipple for soothing comfort
This pacifier’s silky, textured silicone nipple soothes and comforts your little one.
Designed for natural oral development
Our collapsible silicone nipple has a symmetrical shape that respects your baby's palate, teeth and gums as he or she grows.
Sterilizing in the microwave is safe and easy
With our carry case you can sterilize your baby's pacifer in the microwave and store hygienically when you're on the move.
Simple steps for reliable sterilization in 3 minutes
Place well-rinsed pacifiers into the case, add 25ml/9fl.oz. of water and microwave at 750-1000W for 3 minutes. Leave to cool for 5 minutes, pour water away and they're ready to go.
Made at our award-winning site in the UK
You can be sure that your little one's comfort is in good hands. This pacifier was made at our award-winning site in the UK.*
|ultra soft pacifier||2 pcs|
|Safety ring handle||Yes|
|Easy to clean||Yes|
|Can be sterilized||Yes|
Do you own this product?Register your product