If the AirFloss becomes clogged, it is important to clean the inside and outside of the nozzle, as well as the reservoir vent.
To clean the nozzle, follow the steps below:
- Remove the AirFloss nozzle from the handle
- Rinse the nozzle with warm water. We advise you to clean it after each use to eliminate the residue
To clean the reservoir vent, follow the steps below:
There is a small vent in the reservoir door (where you put water/mouthwash) opening to let air in as water is drawn out. If the vent is clogged or dirty, it will reduced and eventually stop the water flow from coming out of the nozzle.
- Take a damp/moist paper towel or cotton swab
- Wipe along the inside edge of the reservoir door opening, especially on the top area
- Rinse well with cold tap water and ensure that there are no debris/dust left
Note: Ensure that there are no debris from paper towel or cotton swab inside the reservoir area.
Still have questions? Please contact our Consumer Care Agents for further assistance.