Always unplug the appliance before you clean it
- Do not clean the body of the appliance, the particle filter (ESP filter) and the gas filter (Zeolite filter) with water or any other liquid or detergent
- Do not touch the corona field charger when you clean the appliance
Body of the appliance
Regularly clean the inside and outside of the body to prevent dust from collecting on the inside and outside
1) Wipe away dust with a dry, soft cloth from the body of the appliance
2) Clean the air inlet and the air outlet with a vacuum cleaner
Air quality sensor
If the air quality sensor is dirty, it becomes unreliable
1) Remove dirt with a soft brush or with a vacuum cleaner.
Particle filter (ESP filter) and gas filter (Zeolite filter)
1) Remove the filters from the appliance
2) Remove visible dirt with a vacuum cleaner
Never clean the particle filter (ESP filter) and the gas filter (Zeolite filter) with water or any other liquid or detergent. If the filters get wet, dispose of them and replace them with new filters.
- Note: Under normal usage conditions, we advise you to place the gas filter in direct sunlight in a room with natural ventilation for 3-4 hours every 4 months. This helps maintain good filter performance and prolongs the life of the filter. In case of more extreme usage conditions (smoking environment, just renovated room, non-domestic use etc.) and more frequent use, you have to do this more often.
1) Clean the pre-filter with a vacuum cleaner
- Note: You can also clean the pre-filter in water.
2) If you have cleaned the pre-filter in water, properly dry it before you place it back into the appliance