I have forgotten my Philips TV 4-digit pin code. How to reset it?
Published on 2016-12-29
If you have not set your personal 4-digit pin code when you first turned on the TV set, you need to do this before you can use the child lock feature.
If you have forgotten your pin code or need to set it for the first time, proceed as follows:
- Press the [Home] button on the remote control to access the home menu
- Use the cursor button to select [Setup] and press the [OK] button to confirm
- Press the cursor [Down] to select [Features]and press the cursor [Right]
- Press the cursor [Down] to select [Change code] and press the cursor [Right]
- When the prompt ENTER PIN appears on the screen, enter the universal code ‘8888'
- Then enter an easily remembered new 4-digit pin code and enter the new pin a second time for confirmation
- Press the [Back] button to exit the menu
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.