My Philips Airfryer does not heat up
Published on 18 October 2023
If your Philips Airfryer is on but does not heat up, find out the reasons and solutions below to simply solve this yourself.
- If you set your Airfryer to cook at 40°C (100°F) or below, then it may seem that it is not heating up (especially when the temperature in the surrounding environment is similar to this).
Please check the temperature set in your Philips Airfryer and increase it if needed.
- Please turn your analog timer to your desired cooking time.
- If your desired cooking time is less than 10 minutes, please turn your timer to approx. 15 minutes and then turn it back to your desired shorter cooking time.
- Please make sure that your drawer is closed completely. If the drawer is not closed completely the pan detection switch is not deactivated and therefore device does not start heating.
- For analog devices, it may be the case that timer is ticking but device is not heating. In that case, please make sure that the plug of your Airfryer is correctly inserted into the socket.
- If the previous solutions do not solve the issue, then the heater of your Philips Airfryer might be broken. In this case, please contact us for a solution.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.