Why does the light of my Philips 4000 Vacuum Cleaner flash red and/or green?
If your Philips 4000 vacuum’s light blinks red or red and green, read our troubleshooting advice below to solve this issue.
The light on the vacuum cleaner flashes red
- When the light of your Philips 4000 vacuum cleaner blinks red, it indicates that the battery is empty. Charge the battery by placing the appliance on the charging station or wall mount.
The light on the vacuum cleaner flashes red and green
- When the light of your Philips 4000 vacuum cleaner blinks red and green, it indicates one of the following scenarios:
- The filter is clogged or full. Please clean the filter.
- An object may be stuck inside the nozzle or tube. Check the nozzle and tube for blockages and remove them.
- The adapter or battery may be defective. Please contact the Consumer Care Center or take the appliance to an authorized Philips service center.