Frequently Asked Questions
Is the battery of my Philips Sonicare AirFloss replaceable?
Your Philips Sonicare AirFloss comes with a built-in rechargeable battery that cannot be replaced. We recommend that you only remove the battery at the end of your product’s life.
Below you will find step by step instructions on how you can remove them.
Removing the rechargeable battery
If you are no longer using your Philips Sonicare AirFloss, you can remove it by following the steps below:
- Continuously press the activation button until the AirFloss no longer produces any bursts of air
- Remove the nozzle from the handle by firmly grabbing the handle with one hand at the top and one hand on the bottom
- Snap the handle into two parts
- Remove the bottom half of the handle
- Cut all 6 wires on the internal component with scissors
- Completely pull apart the internal component from the top part of the handle
- The battery is located inside the top half of the handle. Remove the batter and dispose it properly (not in household waste)