- Pull the latch of the HEPA dust container filter to open and remove it
- Rinse the pleated side of the HEPA dust container filter under a hot slow-running tap
- Hold the filter in such a way that the pleated side points upwards and the water flows parallel to the pleats
- Hold the filter at an angle so that the water washes away the dirt inside the pleats
- Turn the filter 180° and let the water flow along the pleats in the opposite direction
- Continue this process until the filter is clean
- Carefully shake the water from the surface of the HEPA dust container filter
Note: Let the HEPA dust container filter dry completely before you put it back into the vacuum cleaner!
Note: Never clean the HEPA dust container filter with a brush.
Note: Cleaning does not restore the original colour of the filter, but does restore its filtration power.