Article Published Date : 2016-12-12
How do I connect my Philips PicoPix 4350 to a laptop using the HDMI cable
Your laptop need to have an HDMI output.
- Connect the mini HDMI cable end to the PicoPix
- Connect the Hdmi cable end to the laptop
- Use the navigation keys to select Source and then HDMI and confirm with OK
- The projection will start automaticality
If the PicoPix is not detected, check the following :
- Change the resolution to 800* 600 on your laptop.
- Try to reboot your laptop.
- Check that you are using a certified miniHDMI/HDMI cable
- Check that the HDMI output on the computer is activated. For example, on some laptops, you will need to use the Fn+F5 or Fn+F7 to activate the HDMI output.
- Power/ Charging / Battery life (3)
- Functionality (1)
- Software and Firmware (1)
Not what you are looking for?