Chicken Rolls with sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 50 minutes
- 750g small potatoes, peeled and halved lengthwise
- salt and pepper
- 4 single chicken breasts
- 4 sprigs of basil
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of tomato oil
- 1/2 ball of mozzarella, cut in to 4 slices
- 500g fennel, cleaned and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons black olives
- Place the sprigs of basil (keep leaves) into the Flavour Booster
- Cling wrap the chicken breasts and batter until flat.In the center of each breast, place 2 leafs of basil, 1 sun-dried tomato and 1 slice of mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper, roll tightly into a crescent shape and secure with a cocktail pick.
- After 15 min, place the chicken rolls in basket 4, along with drip tray 5 under basket 6 so the chicken rolls steam with the potatoes.
- After 10 min, add fennel and garlic to steaming basket 2, placed along with drip tray under basket 4. Steam with the rest of the food for the remaining 5 minutes.
- Mix the potatoes, fennel and olives and basil in a bowl. Serve with chicken rolls which have been coated with oil and cut into pieces.