When you try to copy a title from the hard disc to a DVD you get the message: DISC FULL on screen. The title you want to copy is too big. Once the title is recorded on the Time Shift Buffer or the hard disc it is not possible to change its record mode.
Divide the title on the hard disc and copy the new titles to different DVD’s.
- Press BROWSER HDD on the remote control.
- Select the title you want to divide with the cursor buttons.
- Press EDIT on the remote control.
- Select VIDEO EDIT with the cursor buttons and press the right cursor button to confirm. Play back starts automatically.
- Go to the position where you want to divide the title with the cursor, the fast forward and the rewind buttons.
- Press PAUSE on the remote control.
- Press the red button to divide the title.
- A message appears that dividing cannot be undone. Follow the instructions on screen.