Grilled paprika & lime chicken with roasted potatoes & herbs
by Yaz Tafari
Servings 2 persons, Preparation time 35 minutes, Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 nos boneless chicken thigh, cut into 4
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 nos lime cut into 1 half and 2 quarters
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 russet potato, peeled cut into 1-inch cubes, rinsed
- 1 tsp oregano or rosemary or thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ table spoon chopped coriander
- 1 wedge of lime
- Place potatoes in a small mixing bowl with oil and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place in the Viva Collection Airfryer at 170 degrees for 4 minutes with grill attachment.
- While the potatoes are roasting, marinate the chicken with lime and paprika and salt.
- After 4 mins, toss the potatoes in the Airfryer and make space to place the chicken inside for 8 mins.
- Halfway through the cooking process, squeeze a quarter wedge of lime inside the Airfryer.
- Remove potatoes from the Airfryer when cooked and toss them gently with fresh herbs of your choice.
- Serve the chicken on top of the potatoes, garnished with a wedge of lime and freshly chopped coriander.