Airfried broccoli with curry yogurt
by Sandy Cheng
Servings 2 persons, Preparation time 35 minutes, Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 tbs curry powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp oil
- 150g low-fat natural greek Yogurt
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic (blended)
- 5g dill (chopped)
- 5g mint (chopped)
- 5g coriander (chopped)
- 2 nos lime juice
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/2 red onion cut into 1 inch slices
- 100ml rice vinegar
- 2 tsp fine salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ nos chilli padi, minced
- chopped mint leaves
- lime zest
- Bring the vinegar to simmer.
- Mix the salt and sugar together with sliced onions and chilli padi while it is coming to a simmer.
- Pour the hot vinegar over the onions and place in the chiller to cool and pickle. You can tell that the onions are done when they turn bright purple (approx. 5 mins).
- Cut the broccoli into one-inch florettes and toss them in oil.
- Place the broccoli into the Viva Collection Airfryer for 12 mins.
- Begin making the curried yogurt by mixing all the ingredients together. The sauce should taste slightly acidic.
- Once the broccoli is fried, toss it with curry powder and salt.
- Place the yogurt on a plate followed by the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the pickled onions, fresh chopped mint leaves and lime zest.